Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Break

Well, this spring break we decided we didn't want to sit at home all day or spend money everyday so we have been doing other things. Yesterday we went to Vegas and yes of course we spent money, but who can go to Vegas and not spend money. Last night Clint and I were talking about what we were going to do today and we decided we were going to go hike up in Snow Canyon. I had forgotten how beautiful it was up there and there is a paved path so it was really easy to take the stroller. Molly was so happy and loved sitting up in her stroller like a big girl. Cody came with us and has a pass so it was free for us to go in. It was such nice weather the sun was shining and it was just a beautiful day and we had a lot of fun and had a nice little work out in the mean time. What a beautiful place we live in, and we honestly have the best weather EVER! It was also a lot of fun just being with family hanging out enjoying eachothers company
.







5 comments:

Analee said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I absolutely love Snow Canyon at this time of the year! It's so pretty!

Mal and Kade said...

That looks like a ton of fun! I love Snow Canyon and Molly is so dang cute, does she like the out-of-doors?

Abbey said...

I wish I was there.. with you guys... wearing NOT a sweater... basking in the St.George sun... and taking in the beauty of the red rocks...

But, I'm here, in cold country... wearing a parka (not really, I'm exaggerating) and wool socks.

Did you know I'm coming home for my Birthday?! Get ready to PARTY!

Kelli Eudis said...

Hey Brielle.
so i got ava's ears pierced back in December at Claires. I had two people do each ear at the same time. It was so quick and easy and ava cried for like 10 seconds and haven't had any problems since. It's so easy to do it when they are young, because then they don't fiddle with them. Good luck!

Lindsay said...

Brielle Molly is so so cute! You always have her dressed so darling, headband and all! I was looking at overstock for cribs and I didn't really see anything. I like yours way better..I guess I'll have to keep looking:(