Sunday, March 23, 2008

EaStEr WeEkEnD


O goodness this weekend was a crazy, but fun one. We had a lot of people down to share the weekend with-Abbey, Matt, and Courtney all came down so we had to once again juggle between the two different families, but it worked out really well.

Friday I finished up tending and Clint finished school then the adventures began. We went shopping around with Abbey and Janet, then went to see my best friend Maggie and her family at some baseball games her sone was playing in. It was a lot of fun and good weather. Then we went back to my parents house and hung out.

Saturday we woke up early to take Molly to her first Easter Egg Hunt, yes I know she is just about 5 months old and not much she can do, but it was at her Grandma Janets so we wanted to go. Molly got a cute little flower headband and some plastic eggs to chew on. She also found a Crunch Bar, but instead of the chocolate she ate the wrapper. We then shopped all around town and it was a crazy day to be out and about-we hit some good sales so it was well worth it. Later that night we went to dinner with Craig and Janet. I was feeling Molly's gums and sure enough she had a tooth on the front bottom left hand side. I was just thrilled, but just a little bit sad because she is growing up so fast. (I will take pictures when you can see it better)

Sunday we woke up to the Easter Bunny and went to church, We visited both families and just enjoyed a nice sunny Easter Sunday. A lot of fun and a great FIRST Easter for Molly J.




3 comments:

kate said...

I can't believe she has a tooth already! That's nuts!
It was fun to see you as well.. :)

Tristie hearts Dax said...

AHH she got a tooth! Our babies are practically twins. That was so cute when they grabbed each other's hand. Mack just cut his other tooth on the bottom! It is so crazy how much it makes them look older and not so little anymore! I love the gummy smiles. Anyway, Molly is SUCH a doll and I am glad I got to see her. I love the picture of her in the pink jammies.

Janet said...

Thanks for sharing all the Easter pic's. I love the one of Molly and Kyle. How sweet is that?
Grandmaj