What a wonderful life I have. I get to wake up every morning to the sweetest face ever and the most handsome husband ever. My day always starts out with a little ray of sunshine bursting from my darling baby's face. With those chubby little cheeks and that smooshy and delicous tooshy I just can't have a bad day with her around. Lately I have been realizing the most simple things make everyday life so happy. From a little smile from a sweet little face to your husband giving you a small kiss and telling you he appreciates you for folding the clothes. I couldn't ask for more in my life right now. I have everything I need right here and most of the time when it is just me, my husband and our sweet little girl watching some show on our bed we are happier than any other time and couldn't ask for more. Here are just a few more things I just adore:
1:Little baby feet kicking with so much excitement.
2: Sweet "I Love You's" from my sweet husband.
3: A dirty face after some cereal-it lets me know she enjoyed herself.
4: Driving in the car, having a nice conversation with my hubby hearing Molly chatter without taking breath-then looking at my husband and bust up laughing at her cute little voice.
5:Saying family prayers.
6: Rocking Molly asleep and having her lay on my chest and her little fingers tickling me while she sleeps(it's a comfort thing).
7: When I pick Molly up after a nap and she gives me the biggest smile and lays her head on my shoulder and we have a snuggle moment as if she was saying "thanks mommy I love you".
Thats just a few of the things I enjoy, its just the small and simple things that make my day ever so happy.
6 comments:
What a cute little butt!
Very Funny Dave and Ashley Gay!
She is quite the little "chunker" she is taking after her grandma...NOOOOOOO
So cute! She is seriously such a cute little girl!
Im actually still doing my photo sessions for free and I would love to take her pictures!
Im coming down soon-either this weekend or the next so I'll let you know!
Thanks for the comments on my pictures! It means a lot!
It made me way happy to read that post Brielle. What a great perspective on life, it makes me appreciate how great my own life is a little more. Thanks.
Dax
Hey Brielle. You little one is just so adorable! I've been talking to my sister about how next time I get pregnant, I would love a girl... and I always tell her how I want to dress her cute like yours- haha. I love little chubs! Dallin was (and still is) such a skinny little guy- haha.It sounds like life is just going great for you guys- I'm happy... :)
I love the new page! I know I miss you too. I think it is about time we go to lunch. I better see you before I have my baby!
Post a Comment