Saturday, April 5, 2008

Best Buddies

This is Sadie-Molly's best little friend. We tend Sadie every other Tuesday and Sadie is finally getting used to us and this past Tuesday I put both the sweet little girlies on the floor to play and they stared at eachother and tried to grab eachothers toys. It was so cute and fun to see Molly with a little girl just about her age. Sadie is 7 months old and Molly is 5 months so they are pretty close. Sadie is the daughter of a really close family friend, so it makes it even more fun to see her grow up with Molly. Molly's FIRST best friend-how cute!!!!

2 comments:

Abbey said...

What cute little friends! Sadie is so stinkin cute!! I can't believe how much hair she has. Molly looks darling as usual! Is that the shirt we got for her down in Vegas? I think its so cute!

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

I wanna play!