Thursday, December 18, 2008

SnOw DaY!!!!

Hip-Hip-Hooray! I love SNOW DAYS! Since school was canceled today Clint was able to stay home-I was totally excited about that, I love the kids I tend, but it was kinda fun to have a surprise day off. Even though Friday is the last day of school before Christmas break, but it was still kinda fun! So we took Molly out in the snow last night, but she wanted nothing to do with it and just wanted me to hold her. So this morning we took her over to my moms since they had about an inch more snow and a nice big yard to play in the snow and make a SnOwMaN.
It was so much fun, Molly even helped push the snow balls around. We were putting the top ball on and poof the whole thing tipped over and I fell into it, freezing, but funny! Molly gave me a kiss and wanted to play in the new big pile of smashed snowman. We did manage to roll up another SnOwMan and I think he turned out pretty cute. Clint doesn't like the snow much so he was in charge of the camera! By the time we were done, Molly kept biting her gloves off and just wanted to pretty much stand in one place and eat the snow. Clint would tell you she ate her weight worth of snow today! She face planted a couple times and got a little off center and couldn't stand back up which was very funny to watch. Have a little kid makes SnoW and Christmas so much more fun! It was a fun day and I am glad school was cancelled so Clint could stay home and play with us.
This is last night-I was showing her how to catch snowflakes on her tongue
Running around in the SNOW
Helping mommy push the snow ball
OH!
patting the snow ball
mmmmm... Snow
Kissing mommy after the snow man crashed and we fell into the pile
Can't resist this smooshy face
Before the accessories were added
Grandma Kara and Molly J just after the Snow man was finished
Our latest Family picture with Mr. Snowey included

3 comments:

Abbey said...

How fun! I was happy to hear that Clint got the day off. It looks like you made the most of it. I'm surprised to see a picture with both Molly's hat and gloves on! She's a cutie.

So, guessing you heard the news that we might be staying up north for Christmas.. we'll see how bad the weather is and maybe we'll come. And maybe, our little one will be born in Fillmore... just kidding!

Elisha said...

That last picture would make the cutest Christmas card. I can't believe this weather. Crazy, but I can't complain; it reminds me of home. Still miss you guys. Have a Merry Christmas.

Janet said...

Looks like a fun day. I'm so glad you got to play in snow, it's a rare treat when you live in the desert. When it comes again, lets find us a sled and a hill!