Monday, April 27, 2009

Our Weekend

Well, we have been babysitting the Matheson Girls since Friday and will continue to tend until Wed. night. We have babysat them since Ally was 1 when Mindi and Brady go on trips. It has always been so much fun. Clint loves it because they have a theatre room and if you know Clint he is all about movies and big tv's he treats it as his second child. This time has been a little more rough because the girls all think they are Molly's mothers (which leads to some tears from Miss Molly). It is pretty funny, they are so sweet with her and she thinks the world of these girls. They play so cute with her and she gets so excited when they come around. She love to follow them around and thinks she is such a big girl and can do all the big girl things. It has been really fun and I have taken a couple pictures of what we have been doing. Molly turned 18 months old yesterday so when we get done tending I am going to do another post on that....Molly enjoying the girls Barbie Jeep- I forgot her pants so she just wore her onesie. She also had an otter pop and thought that was so sweet. her very own popsicle. She hands it too me when it gets down too far so I can cut it so she can continue to eat the whole thing without even dripping on herself.Pointing at the street-she is just learning she can't play in the road- it is a rough battle, but we are making progress.More Barbie Jeep fun...All the girls after the tubby(Ally, Molly, Mckinley, Brinkley)- Getting ready for Root Beer Floats and one of their shows.Molly and her very best buddy. Ally Lola B.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Such cute pictures, it looks like you are having fun with the girls. Molly looks pretty styling driving around in the Barbie jeep.
Happy 18 month Birthday Molly J!
I Love you!

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

So fun! Wish you guys were here...but it looks like you've got your hands full!

Lindsay said...

I took the kids today but I want to go again this week, I can go friday if you want so let me know....i need to get your phone number!

Jimmy, Cassie and Family said...

She is getting so big! We should get together somtime. I could always use some more bows!