Saturday, March 27, 2010

6 wks. Old

I can hardly believe that Maggie is 6 wks. Old already! She is getting so big she smiles like crazy and can pretty much hold her head up with a few floppies here and there. When she is ready to eat, boy is she ready to eat right that second. She is very content(unless hungry) and even then is still pretty good. She is just a very happy, alert, little baby. I think she may be going through a little growth spurt because she has been extra sleepy lately. I was comparing Molly and Maggie's stats at one month and Molly was a whole pound and inch in a half bigger than little Miss Maggie. In Maggie's defense she lost some weight when she had RSV because she just couldn't eat cuz she couldn't breath. It will be interesting to compare their 2 month stats here in a few weeks.
 Maggie just after the tub- She loves the tub!
These next group of pictures is from Friday when Maggie was exactly 6 wks. old
 Look how good she can hold her head up already!!!!
Here is a comparison of Molly and Maggie at 6 wks. old
They definitely look alike, but they still have their own look.I can't believe what a good comparison these pictures are. Molly is for sure chubbier, but looks to me they have the same lips and nose.. Maggie just looks more petite to me too.Look at Molly's double chin-O how I love these cute little faces.
 I also wanted to post a picture of what Clint got me for my birthday- it is from here and I just love love love it. Thank you to Clint and my girls! It has each of their birthstones too-Molly(pink)Maggie(purple)!
Disclaimer: Molly is in an anti picture mood lately and turns away when its picture time, or she would rather look at the camera from behind the lens to see what we are taking pictures of.So I have not been able to get any decent pictures of the little stink for a few days...looks like I need to bribe with some candy!

2 comments:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

I think that Maggie has the Kyle/Ashley/Abbey/Zachary chin. :)

Janet said...

Love the pictures, Maggie is looking less like Molly all the time. They are both darling!!! By the way what a sweet birthday present, LOVE IT!
Good job Clint!