This year we didn't go too crazy with festivities and such, but we still managed to stay quite busy and have a lot of fun. We got to see some family and swim, but the best part was going to the park and watching the fireworks. Before the park we grabbed some ice cream to eat on the blanket while we waited. Grandma Janet even joined us and bought the girls glow necklaces that they loved Molly loved to throw it in the air and run with it while Maggie loved sucking on it and holding it in her hands.-It was so much fun!
Molly had a rough couple of days before Saturday and I was worried she would become the little monster she had been without having a great nap and staying up late, but she was awesome. Happy all day, sweet to her cousin "Myna" and loving her sister. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter kid. She may have her moments or days or even weeks, but all in all she is such a sweet heart and I love her so much. How could you resist this awesome face!
Molly went through a faze of hating her picture taken and now I say smile and she does this face until I tell her to smile like a princess or a ballerina then she does a cute one.
What a great weekend it was, now we are off to "grandma grape's" house for a fun week. Molly can hardly wait and has been asking every time we get in the car if that's where we are going.
2 comments:
Love the last pic! Glad you had a great holiday!
Happy 4th of July! These girls are beautiful!!!
Post a Comment