I think the 4-5 Month month went by faster than any other. Maggie is so darn cute, she is just so happy all the time:
First up we just started giving Mag food, I wanted to wait till she was 6 months old, but she was reaching and totally into what we were eating and wanted it so bad so she started a month earlier than planned and she LOVES it. We have tried rice cereal and a tiny bit of bananas and so far so good!
Maggie @ 5 mo. Old
*I think she weighs about 14 lbs*Wears mostly 3-6 mo. Clothes
*Size 2 diapers still
*Nursing every 2 hours, even while eating other things
*No teeth yet
*She has started solid foods: Rice Cereal/Bananas so far
*Is super ticklish especially up her side/under her arms
*She grabs at everything and of course takes it straight to her mouth
*Loves when we sing "You are my Sunshine" and "I am a Child of God"
*Loves to watch Molly, and loves when she tries to play with her (most of the time)
*Still a total Mommy's girl
*Takes about 2 short naps and 1 long nap and sometimes even more
*Can almost sit up all by herself- still tips after a few seconds
*Smiles all day to everyone and anyone
*Super happy right when she wakes up
*When she gets tired she gets super wiggly and rubs her eyes
*Loves her pink/green blanket
*Loves dolls-especially the one I made her and the little one we got her the other day
Maggie is so much fun right now, I love this stage I wish we could freeze time,but we can't and thats okay too cuz it is fun to see her learn and grow and get more of a personality every single day. Love you lil Bug! Happy 5 months....
As always, here is a comparison of my two beauties at 5 months old- Man Molly was a chubby little thing which makes Mag look so itty bitty still!



No comments:
Post a Comment