Thursday, July 15, 2010

Feeding Time...

The highlights of our days lately have been when we feed Maggie her big girl food- Molly gets such a kick out of it and Maggie sure keeps us laughing. Molly gets a snack about that time so we usually hang out at the kitchen table  making silly faces and watching Maggie make a mess of herself. She has got this eating thing down- she has now tried sweet potatoes and kept opening her mouth for more once I moved the spoon away. I took this picture and laughed out loud how it turned out- it reminds me of one we have of Molly about this age...
 
This is the one of Molly about 5 1/2 months old. They both have this look of total satisfaction-Molly had just tasted her first ice cream cone!
Molly is really into taking her picture and looking at it after thank goodness she likes pictures again:) She is a total goof ball so here are the rest of our days pictures....
Blowing some great kisses-Molly has the juiciest pucker lips...
And now one reason Maggie keeps us laughing @ meal time... goodness I have to watch her so close or she will full on flip out I am sure.. see for yourself-she is a nut and loves to watch Molly so much, can't miss a beat... Maybe she will be a gymnast...

2 comments:

Analee said...

James totally does the same thing in his bumbo... he flipped out once and luckily landed on the counter top instead of the floor. It scared me to death, I won't leave his side now if he's in it.

Janet said...

Oh my heck, that's kind of freaky she looks like one of Molly's dolls!
It looks like she's going to flip, that's kind of scary!!!