Molly J.
Loves to take showers/tubs all the time, especially loves to play in the shower all by herself
Is very creative and loves to play with little figures and such- she comes up with quite the collections sometimes.
Just finished her first "real" swim lesson with Ms. Ann, she loved it so much. It was so good for her, she is so scared to go under the water and be left alone at any point while swimming so she needed this so bad. I saw her grow so much from the first lesson to the last. The first one she bawled over everything in fright, as the time went on she became so good at it all. She was the most terrified of the "spider" or walking along the wall with her hands, by the last day she did it all a lone and was so proud of herself! I too was very proud of my little water bug. For about the last 3 days Molly would jump in and "swim" to the steps under the water. What a big change 2 weeks of swim lessons can make-
Motor Boat with Ann, she cried at first every day then got over it and did what she was suppose to once she realized she was safe. Bless her little heart!
Spider Walking:)
Wall Jumping
The last day she got to go under and grab 5 Starburst, Ann helped her get started under and she successfully got all 5 of her "special treats"! Way to go Molly girl....
Here are two super short videos of the little water bug herself..
Maggie K.
Takes great naps and is so so snuggly, I just love it and she looks so precious when she is sleeping
Loves to roll all over the floor, sometimes I wonder how she gets some places!
Has decided her cute little toesies taste pretty good
Has just about mastered sitting up all alone- she can stay up for a few mintues at a time sometimes even longer if her sister doesn't come around and knock her over with so much lovin...
She also loves the jump-er-roo, If I ever need to get something done that may take more than a couple minutes she will tolerate this longer than anything else. I love watching her little tootsies go crazy!
A little clip of "little bug" in action...
1 comment:
I need to find a swim teacher for Nora, do you mind letting me know who taught Molly and a #? Thanks!
Post a Comment