Monday, July 19, 2010

These boots are made for walkin...

This girl loves her boots- she asks to wear them every day no matter what she is wearing or where we may be going.  I picked them up at Target on clearance for $4.90 or something like that and couldn't pass them up, they are a little big, but should last her a very long time. When I told her they would be perfect for "grandma grapes" house she was thrilled and made sure we didn't forget to pack them when we went. She continues to wear them all over the house and out occasionally when I can't talk her into switching to something more appropriate. I love this kid she cracks me up and if boots is what she insists on wearing sometimes its not a battle I wanna play so boots it is.
 

2 comments:

Janet said...

Sweet Boots! I don't blame her one bit, I would want to wear them too!!!

Kyler and Hillary said...

haha this cracks me up. At least they are super cute! She is such a funny little girl!