Saturday, July 31, 2010

Orange County Fair and Knotts Berry Farm

We went to Ocean Side California over the past week and had such a fun trip, Clint and I still keep saying we wanna go back to the beach it was so fun to be with Clint's family so much and get to play so much. Nothing like a great vacation to cap off the summer. 
First up the Fair...
Pretty much as soon as we got to our hotel we went to the fair, it was pretty fun- great people watching and some crazy food. Molly got her first taste of fair rides and wanted more more more...We were there for a few hours and then went back to the hotel for some R&R while we waited for Ashley, Zach, and Matt to arrived.
 Knotts Berry Farm...
Boy did we have a fun day at Knotts, I was nervous thinking there wouldn't be enough for Molly to do and she would get bored while we went on big kid rides, well I was wrong. This kid laughed harder on some of those rides than I have ever heard. She says her favorite was the race cars and the skateboard one. I got to ride with her on the kiddie roller coaster and she was laughing so hard and kept saying "I just wanna go again Mommy". There was one point where we watched a little diddy by the Charley Brown Crew . "Lucy" came to take Molly up on stage and she was not havin it and only liked her from a far.... It was pretty funny, I was bummed she wouldn't go up but o well. "Lucy" did have some freaky hair I don't blame her. We all took turns watching the little kids so that we could go on some good rides too. It was such a fun day, Molly is still talking about it.
Molly loved holding her hands up and saying "woo hoo"
Molly was the only kid on this ride, it wasn't as fun all alone I guess...
The "skateboard ride" as Molly calls it
More from our Cali trip to come.......

3 comments:

Janet said...

So fun, I want to go back!!!

Michael and Bonnie said...

I finally got around to checking your blog. Glad I did! Our family LOVES Knotts. Michael and I prefer it over Disneyland any day. Looks like a lot of fun. Cute Blog.

Andrea said...

Hey Brielle, it's Andrea Ross (Mindi's friend) Your blog is DARLING and so are your girls!!! Would love to add you! Send me your e-mail. Mine is aross3019@gmail.

You can help me out in the digi scrap booking dept!

Talk to you soon :0)