Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ballet

This past week was "Parents Day" @ dance.. Molly was so excited we got to watch her and that Grandma Janet could come watch too. This is considered their little performance for the fall semester.She did so good and I was so proud of her. She has grown so much since this time last year she cried unless I was sitting right by the door where she could see me. She LOVES ballet so much and talks about it all week. Miss Sheila is so sweet with them and Molly can't wait to see her on ballet day.





 How cute is that she is up on those toes so good- way to go little miss
 Classic Molly


 Ms. Sheila tells them to show their diamond necklace in order for them to keep their heads up- it was so funny to watch they all looked something like this...

 The "Tinkerbell" dance... Molly LOVES this dance too



After a job well done they get a stamp- this stamp is very important to miss Molly, she doesnt want it washed off or anything, and if something does "erase" it she gets very upset
  
I love you Molly J. I am so glad you love dance so much
Here are a few little videos from her big day... the first one kills me she sure knows how to move those hips...

1 comment:

Janet said...

What a darling little dancer she is! Love the booty shake, I think she's been practicing.