Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Molly's Bedroom

I know it has taken me forever, but finally here is her room. the Playroom is almost finished and I just need to take pics of the front room. 
I love Molly's room, it is just SO happy and reminds me of Molly so much. It just makes you feel happy when you walk in.  I love all the colors in her room and the Polk-a-dots are totally Molly too....
From her bedroom door
 Her cute bed
 Little nightstand- she picked the color herself and I love it
 She also picked the color of the "M"- she has letters like Maggie, but I havn't decided if I wanna put them in her room right now...
 Canvas of her hands and feet from pretty much right after we moved in
 Little picture collage above her reading bench (that little ballerina was in my room my whole life)
 Little Book Corner
 Her big window, and above her closet- I love her window but when it gets cold it makes her room really cold too
 Above her closet- I am going to add some dolls and stuff up there, just haven't decided exactly what yet
 Dresser
 Above her dresser
 Growth chart
 Inside her closet, I am still organizing this, her summer clothes are folded in a pile to be put in a tote so its a little crowded in there right now.
 Bows, yes her and Maggie have a bajillion bows and I love it, Maggie has her own bow holder in her room
 From the closet door

A bonus:
We got to watch Sadie tonight and they had a pretend "sleep over" in the playroom and watched "Toy Story 3" and had popcorn- they laughed so much and played hide and seek all night long. I am so glad she has such cute little buddies. They sure love eachother


1 comment:

Janet said...

Looks like you've had a great time decorating. Molly's room is so fun and happy, just fits her personality.
Good job!