Friday, November 5, 2010

Sweet Girls

My two beautiful girls love each other SO much. Sometimes, but only sometimes they love each other a little TOO much if you know what I mean. When Molly comes into my room in the morning and Maggie is in our bed she tries so hard to be quiet and can hardly stand it and wakes her up every time and Maggie is delighted to be woken up by her big sister. If Maggie can hear Molly she will crawl to where she is or if I take her there she can hardly get on the ground and to Molly fast enough. She loves to play in the playroom with Molly and it is the only time I can get anything done without her wanted me to hold her.
Every once in a while Mag likes to party at night, one night Molly had fallen asleep on my floor and Maggie woke up and was so grumpy, she could see Molly and wanted to get down and play. I thought what the crap and put her on the floor she crawled so fast to Molly who was helplessly sleeping on the floor and she started hitting and crawling all over her. Clint and I were laughing so hard. Maggie was smiling and laughing and trying to get Molly's attention by finally resorting to hitting and climbing on Molly's head. That's when we stopped the party and Molly in her sleep said "Go way Maggie, leave me a lone" poor baby girl. That is just an example of how much they love each other.
Playing in the play room
 Lil sis, Big sis

 Molly needed Maggie to wear these REALLY bad
 Molly playing with her dr. kit with Mag
 Mag's new favorite thing is to help load/unload the dishwasher
 Maggie got into Clint's drawer and decided to go at this book and tore out the first page
 I could die over this picture, her face is so pure and sweet and her eyes are so intense. Gosh she's beautiful.
 Maggie stands up constantly in her high chair and climbs up on top of the tray- EVEN if she is buckled in she manages to escape- we are in trouble
 Mol fell and cut her lip, but still managed to crack a smile for me a real smile at that
 Pure joy in their little hearts... priceless
 Best Friends

 Silly Molly with her purple hair. she LOVES her purple hair- we got her 2 little extensions at the What Women Want expo and she is very proud of it.
 Too Cute

2 comments:

therichardsfam said...

Brielle, these pictures are so sweet they make me want to cry. I hope that my little girls love each other like yours do. They are both so beautiful.

Janet said...

Love these pictures, especially the one of Molly contemplating the universe, I would love to know just what she's thinking. And the last one of Magster...adorable!