Friday, November 12, 2010

Maggie is 9 Months old..

9 Months Old
 
Maggie @ 9 months old:
* Weighs 18.4 lbs. (42%)
*28 in. tall  (50%)
*Eyes are still blue-I think they may stay that way
*Hair is a darker brown and coming in a lot all of a suden
*Wearing size 6-9/6-12 mo. clothes
*Wearing size 3 diapers- just barely switched
*Wears size 2/3 shoes
*Has 3 teeth on the bottom
*Says "Mama" all the time 
*Hates getting her diaper changed and getting buckled into her car seat, once she is in though she is totally fine
*Getting more and more stranger anxiety 
*More mamma's girl than ever before
*Still nurses every 2-2.5 hours
*Eats most table food along with baby food-
*She tested as anemic @ the dr. so we have to pump her full of iron to see if it will go up in the next month
*Totally adores Molly- will go crawl and find her if she isnt within sight
*Can stand all alone for like 10-20 sec. at a time
*Just started dancing and will also dance on command
*Loves to read books and pat at the pages as we read
*Loves baby dolls
*likes to push balls around the floor
*Loves to "help" me in the kitchen especially with the dishes
*Sleeps through the night most every single night
*Still loves to be snuggled and rocked
*Loves her binki
*crawls really fast
*loves to open and pull stuff out of drawers
*She is so little compared to Molly and her little features are so petite-she is so beautiful








 I am just smitten by this little lady, I can't believe in 3 short months she will be 1- I still don't know what we did without her, it seems like she has been with us forever. She wakes up so happy and snugly and is just happy to roll with the punches. She doesn't get mad easily unless she is hungry or you tell her "no". She has a tender little heart, when you tell her "no" or when someone else gets in trouble like Molly she gets so upset. I love her tender little heart and how she loves her mama, she is so snugly and loves to be held.  When she gets embarrassed she buries her head into my shoulder. When someone tries to take her from me she gets really squirmy and buries her head into with a shy little smile.She is just a generally happy baby and I am so lucky she's mine. I love you miss Maggie. You are beautiful!




And what would a month post be without the comparison picture:  Molly is on the right, Maggie on the left- Maggie is basically just more petite, I don't think they look a like- Maggie has less hair towards the front, but longer hair than Molly did near the top back of her head:)

No comments: