Saturday, November 13, 2010

time....

I have been a little freaked out by all the freaks out there so I am going to make my blog private again-  If you like to visit our blog or even if I dont know you very well or whatever just leave your email address and if you did once before leave it again just in case.....thanks....

17 comments:

Analee said...

awells04@gmail.com

Kyler and Hillary said...

hillaryh8@hotmail.com

therichardsfam said...

elisharhillstead@gmail.com

aimee said...

a-renfro@hotmail.com

Dallas, Jessica, and Drake said...

jessica_griff@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

pearson_family52@yahoo.com

Naylor's said...

Bittyboy62@hotmail.com
Lacey (ence) naylor

The Terry's said...

sammiefreer@gmail.com

brittany said...

Britnel@hotmail.com

BRIAN+SHELBIE CLEMENT said...

shelbieclement@gmail.com

Whitney Anderson Sherwood said...

wds586@gmail.com

Kristy said...

kculler17@gmail.com

Branden and Courtney said...

You should already have it but courtneysnow@gmail.com
Add brittney too dancingmonkee18@hotmail.com (I think)

Michael and Bonnie said...

michaeljonfoley@hotmail.com

Michael and Bonnie Foley :)

Melissa said...

melissakitchen31@gmail.com

Josh and Amber said...

ahammond04@live.com

kimberly said...

kimberdunk@gmail.com