I know I posted on Molly's birthday, but these are from the night before and her actual birthday...
Last Day as a 2 year old
I decorated her door and the hallway after she went to bed. She woke up so excited and came running in saying "Mommy, there balloons all oder, there balloons all oder"
The night before we let her open the presents from us since Clint had to work the night of her actual birthday She was so happy and loved her babies the very most- she is way more into babies than she ever has been. I'm glad we got her the twins cuz Maggie loves them too maybe she can get a baby all to herself for Christmas or something...
A new stroller that is a little taller and holds more...
She couldn't wait to take the babies for a spin- she named one baby "Miss Sheila" after her dance teacher the other babies name changes
This is what we got her- lots of pre-k/k books to work in and some shoes, puzzles, the twin babies and the stroller
Mag loved the balloons
The morning of her birthday
I think that wraps up the birthday festivities. next I need to do a little Maggie picture post she's kinda been left out the last few....
2 comments:
You are such a great mom, what lucky little girls you have!
So fun! I might have to copy your door decorating idea for Matt's birthday!
Post a Comment