Sometimes Molly says some of the funniest things... I try to jot them down and sometimes they seem funnier in the moment, but man she keeps me laughing and on my toes....Here is just a glimpse at her little personality!
We were pulling away from the bank:
M: Mommy, you got 1 million dollars?
*: sure, Mol- lets hope so
M: Wow, Your so awesome
----------------
While driving home from Pasta Clint had given us a cookie to take with us:
M: Can I have a cookie Mommy?
*After I get Maggie settled with her bink
M: Cookie Mommy?
*Molly, relax I cant get it yet, just a minute!!
(2 min. later)
M: Cookie??
*Mol, you need to be patient okay-(Maggie is still fussing about)
M: Relax Mommy, just relax!
------------------
Another time Clint gave us a cookie:
*Molly if you can be patient while I do tricky driving then I will get you the cookie, okay?
M: Well Mommy, I dont want to be patient Okay!
------------------
M: Daddy, I turn the light on?
D: Why?
M: cuz
D: cuz why?
M: cuz you a poopie
---------------------
While walking around Target Molly wanted to look at the toys:
M: Mommy
*yeah Molly
M: Your driving me crazy
-------------------
Clint and Mol had seen people smoking outside while in the car, then Clint left to run into a store and I was sitting in the car waiting with the girls...
M: Daddy dont "moke" (smoke), Maggie doesnt "moke"
*yeah your right smokings bad for you
M: yeah
*it can kill you
M: kill (with giant eyes) just like cats!
--------------------
Just some things she says randomly:
"Boys are "hamsome" Girls are "Prilly" "(handsome/pretty)
"Daddy, you saved the day"
"Look at me, Look at me, I'm fabulous"
"Boys are "hamsome" Girls are "Beautifus" (handsome/beautiful)
That is just a little glimpse at the things she says... Just having a chat with her is the funnest part of my day!!
3 comments:
haha.. just like cats.. oh my.. she's funny!! Kids say the darndest things. Gotta love em
She is so funny, I love that picture of her. Precious!!!
Kids say the best things! I have been tempted to post a conversation I had with Drew about why girls sit down to pee, but I'm not entirely sure it is appropriate. Funny though.
Post a Comment