This past week we have just been hanging out a lot since it was so dang cold last week and the wind pretty much blew ummm.. forever we spent a lot of time cooped up inside and well that made for lots of trouble making for these two little munchkins... Those days were when Maggie made all those messes in a few posts back and it just seemed to never end. Now that it is getting warmer the naughtiness has slowed thank goodness. Molly lives to be outside or even running errands so being cooped up was NOT her favorite.. Here are some pics from the past week:
Dont let their cuteness fool you...They should be named Destroyer and Master Accomplice
Well, well, well, I knew it was too good to be true. Molly has never really done anything REALLY bad and I was feeling pretty good about it I guess it was too soon. I was doing my hair and could hear the girls over the baby monitor in Molly's room so I wasn't too worried Molly was singing and talking to Maggie and Mag was laughing and talking back... I finished my hair walked into Molly's room and she said with the most proud face ever " Isn't it beatifus (beautiful) Mommy?" It took me a sec to see what she was talking about and I said " Molly- WE DO NOT COLOR ON THE WALLS!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY ON PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!" and well she just felt awful as you will see in the next picture, bless her tender little heart. Now when she asks to color she says "Mommy, not on the wall only my papers huh?" Lets just say I love Magic Eraser got the brown colored pencil off really really fast and with little elbow grease needed-thank goodness....
( click on the pics to see the coloring masterpiece better)
( click on the pics to see the coloring masterpiece better)
This was Mag as I was getting after Molly and cleaning the artwork...
These two sure love each other. I love right when they get in their jamies and ready for bed one of the best times of day. They are so happy and squeal and giggle like crazy
Escape.... from her diaper that is... I just let her run in her diaper before getting ready for church and turn around and she is bookin it NAKED... She can now take her diaper off...... She is too smart for her own good!
Molly gave her first prayer in primary today. I was so proud of her, she got up and I had to help her a little bit then she just took off on her own and then had me help her at the end. She is getting so big....
She told me to take her picture on her "very special prayer day"
Gosh she is such a ball to have around this place...
last but not lease I can hardly believe this little bit will be one in a few days........WOW!!!!
I am ready for the party'n this weekend, Molly is more excited for Maggie's party than ever and has helped me in every aspect of the little party!
1 comment:
That picture of Molly crying is priceless.
Post a Comment