We had the best birthday party for little Maggie... We decided to have it at the park and prayed that it would be warm and NOT windy!!! Well, our prayers were answered because it was atleast 60' and NO wind!!! I wanted it at the park so the kids could run and play and it was way easy clean-up! We invited family and close friends to celebrate the 1 year mark for the little miss... It was a blast, Maggie was happy the entire time and I know she knew it was her special day. We are so lucky to have so many people who love our little family and support us like they do. We couldn't pull any of these things off without the help of our parents they are so willing to bring whatever and help us clean-up. We are so lucky they both live so close and are so lucky to have such great friends. Molly I dont even think knew there was a party going on because her and her "friends" were playing from the second they got there till the second they left. The only time Molly existed as when she helped Maggie open presents and the cake was cut! Maggie was so genuinley happy with her presents each one she would open and then hold to her face saying "ooooooooooo" It was just precious. I am so glad she had a great day and it was a good excuse to get everyone together...
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!
We had pulled pork sandwiches, pizza, chips/salsa and CAKE!!
I got the big cake from Costco I couldn't pass up its cuteness and then I made Maggie's smash cake
Opening Presents
Molly and her BFF's
And here is the birthday girl in all her cuteness....
My new favorite picture
She was dainty with the cake at first, and then once she had a few bites she was hooked!!!! She just stared at everyone as we sang "Happy Birthday"
I thought this was so funny, I opened up her cards once we got home and I opened 4 yes 4 of the exact same card out of 6- how does that happen with ALL the cards in the world she gets 4 of the same one...
This is most all her birthday loot, minus a few things that were already put away!
I can't believe she is one already, what a great year it has been!!!!





1 comment:
Wow! Time flies! The card thing is funny... Maggie is a doll! You make cute kids!
Post a Comment