After all the birthday stuff going on we have settled down a bit- we have been playing outside more when the weather permits, Clint has been busy with his dad so us girls have been hanging at home having a great time just doing random little things- lots of wagon rides and drawing with chalk, playing babies and even watching some movies with popcorn!
My 2 sweet Valentines on Valentines day- They looked so cute and truly love each other so much!
Valentines night we got a knock on the door I answered it and there was a Valentine on the doorstep for Molly- it was from her little buddy in Sunbeams Maddix- she was so excited and said "A boy give that to me Mommy" She carries it around because it is very "splecial"... I wish I would have thought to do little Valentines for her buddies I thought she was still kinda little-guess I was wrong although she did send Valentines to all her grandparents and uncle Ky Ky in the mail...
I love my 2 sweet babies right out of the tubby
Grandpa Craig came and hung out with us a bit one night- Maggie loved playing "ball" with him!
Eggos are my girls most favorite thing for breakfast- since Maggie has to take Iron drops(only one more month!!!) She can not have any milk products an hour before and and hour after so breakfast is limited- this is what Molly requests every morning and Maggie LOVES them so much.....
Sadie comes over and plays at our house on Friday afternoons for a few hours and this is how I came to find them after putting Maggie down for a nap........little goofs!
I am glad I have weeks where there is really not much going on and we can just "hang" out doing whatever we want really!!! And I am also thankful to spend those hang out days with 2 of the sweetest, funniest, most lovable girls ever....
2 comments:
I'm so jealous!! Molly is 3 and she got a Valentine.. I'm 23 and got nothing.. hahaha.. makes me laugh. I think that's so cute that she got one. I love the smile on her face in that picture.
Love the couch pics. That is so sweet that Molly got a Valentine.
Post a Comment