Around the end of January I was in childrens place and they had these bright colored bears on clearance for like 2 dollars. I had Maggie with me and she went crazy for this silly little bear so I caved and got it for her. We have plenty of bears and such at our house, but she was so into it I couldn't just walk away. It is now her best friend as Molly calls him.."bear bear" She sometimes walks around with him, but mostly just sleeps with him or likes to snuggle up with him when she is sad/hurt/scared- basically this is her 3rd form of comfort that she needs to sleep or needs for that extra comfort...Binky, Blanky, and Bear Bear are in our nightly routine. I was smart enough after the first 2 days we had him to go back and buy the last purple one to keep as a back up just in case..
She sure loves that cute little bear..Her face lights up when you find it for her or give it to her. At bed I say go get "bear bear" and if it is within reach she goes and gets it or just points to it.. So cute!!
5 comments:
So sweet!
So cute! And too funny; I'm also going to feature my kids' woobies on my blog in the near future! Bob and Pink Puppy!
Mya has been asking to look at Maggie all day. Love you guys!
So cute. Mya has kinda started getting attached to her elephant since sleep training she won't fall asleep without it.
She definitely loves her purple bear. I love how she carries it all over, she is so darn cute!
Post a Comment