Friday, March 4, 2011

This, That, and the Other....

The past week has seemed to just fly right by, thank goodness since the week before drug on for what seemed like forever.... Every time this year I am so ready for school to be done and summer to start, maybe its the funk from the weather being so crummy and cold, but alas this week the weather has been awesome. We have played outside every day and I think it makes a huge difference totally helped me out of the slump we were in... Molly and Maggie have both been so happy and sweet this week. Molly has wanted to help me with every task(laundry, dishes, picking up toys) and it has been so nice- she hasn't woken Maggie up once, and during Maggie's nap didnt totally destroy the place. Maggie plays a little more on her own, but still wants to be at my feet all day every day, but she has been happy the whole time and not whiny, she has been sleeping good at night/day, eating good, done with those nasty Iron drops she had to take and all around just a happy girl...... So I would consider this week a big fat success in the motherhood department!!!!   So with that being said here is just a bunch of random pictures from this past week!!!

Molly has LOVED playing with "Mr. Potato Head" lately and LOVES doing this with the piece!
 It did like a few Sunday's ago it was way slushy, but Molly couldn't wait to get out in it anyways...

 Right after baths these girls are the funnest, so happy and ready to play a little before prayers and bed
 Maggie absolutely LOVES the tub, if its on and she is not in it she is grunting/growling and trying to climb in...
 This is what I walked in on in the play room yesterday as we were cleaning
 Maggie got this wagon for her Birthday and I would have to say BEST PRESENT EVER!!!!!! Both girls love it so much in fact when we walk out in the garage to get in the car Mag wants in it so bad she throws a mini fit just before getting in the car, until I tell her we will ride in it when we get home then she is fine!

 These pictures were takin within like 30 seconds of each other- Man this kid changes moods so dang fast, and that grumpy Molly face hasn't even really been around this week...........She's been more like the other 3 pictures...

 Both my girls just love Ally Lola, its going to be a sad day when she starts first grade and we don't tend her anymore...


 Mindi had a Crimper at her house so I decided to try it out on Molly- she looked so 80's, but so darn cute at the same time. She loved it!
 I just love sleeping babies.....
 Swinging at Grandma's- Maggie got a swing like this for her birthday, but we have to get some extra rope to hang it up, that's my goal this next week. She loves the swing so much...
 This is Mol and Al's favorite thing to do in the mornings- makes snakes out of play-dough and then cute them up into tiny pieces...
 Sweet little T-Mac is the little boy that we tend too- he is 3 months older than Maggie- they were both eating Teddy Grahams in this picture.......Most the time they really don't even bother each other, but every once in a while they have it out over some toy and its pretty entertaining to witness-T-Mac usually gives up and Mag wins,what a gentlemen.

 
Maggie still looks so little to me, I cant believe she is really a 1 year old...

2 comments:

Janet said...

Great update, I too am ready for spring...summer...warm weather...HEAT!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Love the crimped hair!! And cool wagon!