One of my best friends Camille Ence took some pictures of the girls for me today, I was telling her how I failed for Maggie's 1 yr. old ones and asked if she would be willing to do it for me...My kids co-operate better with someone else I guess because they turned out so good... Even though these were Maggie's 1 year old pictures I thought I might as well get some of them together and some of just Molly since she is just shy of 3 1/2 yrs. old now. I am so excited to look at all of them a little closer, get some ordered and up in the house!!! I can't believe how many of Maggie's sweet faces she got, each one so reminds me of her it is crazy,same with Molly too!! Thanks Camille I love them so much!!

"Scrunchy Face"
My Very Favorite One of Maggie-
This is totally my life... Both girls running, playing chase!
Cutest crooked little smile I know
When she was a newborn she fit in this same cart...I will have to post the two together later.
Camille talked me into getting in a few too, good thing I actually got ready for the day!
This is a new face she does and I LOVE it-cracks me up every time!
They are both getting so big, I am glad we got around to it this week before they grow one centimeter more!!










6 comments:
LOVIN the pics, such CUTE girls! ALL OF YOU! maybe i will try out your photographer, if she isn't too BUSY!!!! ;)
Those turned out so cute Brielle!!
I am so glad you liked them! You have such cute girls. Thanks for asking me to take them!
Okay I want girls just like yours!! So darling and you look great too. What a fun family you have!
Too cute!! I love the color!
Post a Comment