Thursday, March 31, 2011

2 years ago....

2 years ago April 1,2009 my dad passed away, I can hardly believe it has been that long. It seems to get easier with time, but hard in different ways. I know he is up in heaven watching us, sending mishevious vibes to my children to torture me every now and then. When we found out Maggie had a spot on her heart my sister in law said it was probably an angel kiss, now I know who it was from:) I know he has "seen" Maggie, but it still makes me sad that I don't get to "see" him "see" her here now or see how much Molly has grown and how funny she is or to see Clint and I's first house. I know he is so much better off and I am so grateful he was able to pass away and be done with his sick body.. The best part is this week we finally got the papers to be able to do his temple work. It is going to be so great to be able to get this done for him, I am so excited it all worked out and can't wait to go and have Clint go through for him.... I miss him so much, but know I will see him again. 
Love you dad!!!!!

No comments: