Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hello Spring....

The weather couldn't be better here and we are soaking it all up... It is spring break for us this next week and I cant wait to spend it all outside doing fun things and getting my back yard ready to get done.....Yeah for grass..... Anyways, Clint has been working all weekend so today I asked Molly what she wanted to do and she said to go on a picnic so thats what we did.  First, we went and fed some ducks and sweet Maggie wanted to jump in and grab them all, she finally just sat down and watched and talked to all the ducks. Molly laughed and laughed at the silly ducks diving after the bread she threw... Then we headed to her favorite park and had a picnic and played. I think both girls swang in the swings for about 45 minutes no joke. My arms should be a little buffer after pushing them the whole time.. It was so fun and I can't wait to spend all of next week soaking in this nice spring weather...

Yesterday pushing babies outside
 
Molly insisted I take a picture of her "lucy" shirt, when this went on sale I new I had to buy it for her and she is in love, I was washing it today and she kept asking to wear it. She loves it so much!
 
Lots and lots of ducks to feed
A little picnic at the park
Blowing bubbles at our picnic
 
Molly is such a great big sister, Maggie likes to go by herself, but Molly wanted to go together and Maggie didn't seem to mind!

No comments: