My sweet little girls have gotten so big this past little while especially this past week..Maggie is more of a toddler and Molly more and more of a little girl. They are both learning to much and acting so old I dont like it one bit- okay its fun to see them learn and grow, but I want them to just stop already!!!
Maggie is a little monkey, she is climbing in, on, through and around EVERYTHING!!! She is so funny and its funny to watch her figure out how to accomplish the climb or obstacle in front of her. She somehow managed to get herself into a little "baby cage" as Molly called it....
O my heck, this weather has been just what we needed- I have been dying to get the girls and go to the park.. Today it just worked out that way and we spent a good hour or two at the park...Maggie did NOT want to get out of the swings until I put her on the teeter totter and then she wouldn't get off of that!
This is a big deal for Molly- since she was little she has had a huge fear of big slides, one time she flipped on it and like came out upside down and has been scared since. Well she went down them last time at the park and couldnt stop talking about going down the big slide today and she did. I was so proud of her. She still wont go down the tube ones though...baby steps I guess!
Maggie had thing with the wood chips, she would pick them up and watch them fall from her hands over and over and over again.
This came in a box we had so we decorated it like a robot upon Molly's request she kept going around saying... "I am a robot, beep, beep, beep" over and over again in a robot voice...Maggie's face is so rad in the back ground...
This is what was in the big box... a new car seat for little miss Maggie, she is barely 20lbs, but we got the go ahead to flip her forward-lets just say she is 100% happier this way and thank goodness for that... Look how happy she is to be in her new seat!
Car Seat Buddies
Molly looks so grown up lately and has really started to act more grown up too. She is so funny and loves to help me with everything especially the dishes and laundry. Love this cute girl...
We had a dance party this morning and Maggie LOVED being dressed up she thought she was so cool
(don't mind Jessie flying past Maggie's head)
This girl is even more girlie than Molly, I am in trouble
A little race to end a great morning..
2 comments:
i can't wait to come down and take all the kiddies to the park
Yay for forward facing car seats! I look forward to the day when Drew won't have to sit in a booster anymore!! Of course, Matt will probably beat him to it. And yay for good weather... it has been a LONG time coming this year!
Post a Comment