I can not believe it has been a little over 2 years since Kyle left on his Mission to Taipei, Taiwan .... and now HE IS COMING HOME in less than 2 days... He will be home Tuesday night, I can hardly contain myself. I can only imagine how Janet is feeling, having your son let alone your baby come home off his mission has got to be pretty special.
Molly is getting more and more excited as are we, I am glad she doesn't really get that he has been gone that long so I hope they mesh as well as they did before which I am certain will happen. These two are serious buds in fact "Ky Ky" was the first name Mol ever said besides Mom and Dad. I can't wait for them to be re-united and for Kyle to finally meet Miss Maggie.... When Ky left Molly was 17 months old and now she is just a month shy of 3 1/2 (41 months) and Mag is 13 1/2 months old so pretty close to what Mol was when he left- pretty crazy!!! So Tuesday couldn't come sooner, we are so proud of him and so ready to have him home to party with us!!!!!
The Christmas before Ky left he bought Mol this Jazz Jersey so she could show support while he was gone!!
The night before he left for the MTC
These next two are from his mission the top one is from pretty close to the beginning and the second one is one of the last ones he sent us from him with his favorite little old lady at the nursing home..
WAY TO GO KY, WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU !!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:
Holy cow!! That went so fast!!
Post a Comment