This sweet little stinker has been a total mess box the last 2 days, yes this all happened in 2 days! She is constantly by my side so this usually doesn't happen, but as I would be cleaning up one mess she was off stirring up some more trouble- She is so proud of the work she has done and just smiles at me when i catch her in the act...Her favorite is the toilet paper I try and keep the bathroom doors clothes constantly, but she usually goes in when Molly is making a quick potty run! Not to mention these came along with the other messes by Molly and the little guy that I tend being made in the process, it sure was a tiring two days!
"Here mom, I thought you liked your toilet paper shredded and off the roll"
"Yup, I knew they would be out of the box eventually so I thought I might help the process"
"Why are you looking at me like that mom?"
"Yes, I know this is a "no, no" but Molly ran to the bathroom and left it for a few seconds, I thought I would try it out"
"I sure do love me some good books- or 20 all around me"
"Ah yes, more toilet paper to totally unwind... my new favorite thing"
"I think we should use a dishrag in every color today"
"I know daddy's dvd's and such are his prize possession- I just wanna see what the hype is about"
Gosh she is just so darn cute and innocent....I sure love my baby girl even if she is on a little naughty streak....
4 comments:
I love what you wrote to go along with what she would be saying. So cute.. so I need your help with my blog.. maybe I'll come over one day and you can give me some of your blogging tips.. :)
Love that little girl!
What a stinker! I'm so glad you are recording all these things, she's going to love it when she's older.
Way to go mom!!!
Hilarious!
Post a Comment