We have had the priviledge of having 2 of our cousins come to play two different weekends! First up was "baby Peri" Molly especially loves when Peri comes to Grandma Kara's house- Every time we go there she asks if Peri is going to be there. Getting 3 kids 3 and under to look at the camera and smile at the same time is not fun to do- These are of my mom and her 3 grand-babies...
Maggie is 11 Months and Peri just turned 6 Months. I think Peri will out-weigh Maggie in no time...
Then over the past week we have had the pleasure of having Mya down for the whole week staying at Grandma Janets house. Molly also asks every time we go there if Mya is there...EVERY single time.... Janet had to work and such 2 of the days so we offered to take little Mya for day both times:) Molly was in heaven and you can just see how much these 2 LOVE each other. Maggie likes to play along, but would rather just watch for a few minutes and be on her way with me. It has also been beautiful weather so we couldn't help but spend a lot of time outside playing. Molly is going to miss her little partner in crime when she goes home!
More Couch Jumping... yes this happens regularly!
I didn't even tell them to do this they just sorta snuggled up!
A little Molly Smashing- they were laughing SO hard....
More loves....
Maggie is getting so good at walking, she is falling less and less every single day- she loves to be outside!
This past Sat. we took a park trip and met up with Grandpa Craig,Grandma Janet, and Mya- Grandma made the girls a little picnic lunch and they had so much fun and cried when it was time to leave...
Molly wanted to swing in the baby swings like Mya and Maggie, but there was only two- so I put them in together-Janet thought I was crazy, but it worked like a charm and neither girl seemed to mind!
PB&J sandwiches for a fun little picnic
yes, more loves....
A little relaxation with Grandpa Craig- Isn't this picture awesome- Molly has the raddest belly ever. O I love that girl!
2 comments:
What a fun day! I love that these girls love each other so much. Thanks for this cute post!
Yay I made a blog!! It's for my photography! & yes I love her little belly sticking out.. so cute! You're blog is so fun!
Post a Comment