Where has the time gone, I used to think Molly being a "Sunbeam" was so far away!!! Boy did that sneak right up on me. I have been feeling a little sad/happy for this time. It means she is growing up and I don't like it I have a love/hate relationship with that concept. I could hardly believe she was big enough to be in the "big kid" church.... She LOVED nursery so much infact after our ward party she was ready to go to Nursery (this is on a sat) and I told her there wasnt nursery that day and she had a huge meltdown. So I was a little nervous that she would be so sad to not go to nursery. Well I talked it up all week and told her they still get snacks, but she gets to sing lots of songs and be a big kid now. She was so excited this morning when I told her. I let her pick out her dress and everything- her dress was a little small, but thats what she wanted. She was so cute and so reverent I was so proud of her she sat there on the front row and listened and even knows the Sunbeam song now. She loved it and has the cutest teachers ever that gave her a special "welcome to sunbeams" treat.
My little "Sunbeam"
She had to share in her excitement...
Maggie was excited for Molly too-
After her first day, with her treat and the CD with the songs we will be working on this year in Primary...
Just because she has grown up so much here she is on her first day of nursery at 18 mo. old- WOW!!!
1 comment:
She is the perfect little Sunbeam! I am so proud of her!!!
XOXOXO
Post a Comment