One more month and my little bit will be 1!!!! I can hardly believe it, the first 6 months didn't go by that fast to me which is how I like it and then the last 5 flew right on past me..
Maggie @ 11 Months....
* Weights 19 lbs.
*Size 3/4 shoes
*Size 6-12 mo. clothes
*Still nursing about ever 2-3 hrs, give or take some days
*Eyes are still blue- I think they may stay
*Hair getting longer and darker
*Still Anemic- have to double the dose of Iron drops she gets everyday to see if it will level out
*Says, "Mama", "Dada" "hhhhiiiii"
*Can sign "more"
*Can waive "bye"
*Can walk from object to object, but still prefers to crawl
*Doesnt really eat baby food except for breakfast when we arent home and she has to have her iron drops
*Has 2 top teeth, and 4 bottom teeth with 2 top on the way
*Climbed/flipped out of her crib- dont ask how, but she is a monkey so it didn't surprise me one bit- I heard it and ran in and she was by the door crying, but she was crying before so I dont know how much it really hurt....She was having a rough night and wouldnt settle down so I put her in there and she made me pay for it I guess. I felt so guilty!
*Little Monkey- she climbs up, under, over and through anything she can
*She loves playing with my cell phone- she says "hhhhhi" on it all the time
*She is even more a mamas girl than ever before, she doesn't last long with anyone
*She loves to be outside
*Hates getting her diaper changed/ getting dressed
* Loves playing "peek-a-boo"
*Loves treats, at the dr yesterday she saw the suckers and started to grunt and growl till she got one
*Still does the nose scrunch- one of my most favorite things
*Loves Molly, and gets so excited when she comes into the room after Mag takes a nap
* Loves the tub
*Fav. Foods: yogurt, noodles, pizza, bread, eggos, berries, chicken nuggets, crackers, baby cheetos, any of the fruit baby foods,juice
*Pretty content little girl if she can hear or see me
* Nicknames: lil' bit, bugsy, magster, maggie-doo, maginator, lil' miss, maggie-moo
She found one of Molly's chocolates and opened it and this is how I found her...
She has had a rough few days... look at that pitiful face tears in all
Tubby Lover
Molly LOVES to help feed Maggie
Sucker from the dr.s
Her new trick, dropping food on the floor or dumping it out of the bowl then placing bowl on face or head!
Maggie LOVES her ride on toys she got for Christmas- here she is showing the famous "Scrunchy Nose" face
Happy 11 Months Maggie K. You are my lil' bit and I love you so much- You make our lives so happy and we sure don't know what we would do without you. You have a contagious smile and the cutest little laugh. Your sister loves you so much and you love her right back. You are the sweetest, snuggliest, happiest, little thing, I just love you so much!
And the monthly comparison picture- Maggie is SO much more petite than Molly at this point in time- and probably will stay that way- Gosh they are cute little things!

2 comments:
Happy 11 month birthday Maggie K!
You are so loved!!!
She is such a sweetie! What a cute little bean. Reading this has encouraged me to let Cooper try more foods. Maggie has quite the list!
Post a Comment