These big beautiful, innocent eyes...
Poodle Hair...
I put the baby sponge curlers in Molly's hair and clearly it is too long for the teeny ones she looked like a poodle and told me "Mommy, please fix my hair its goofy" I couldn't have agreed more it made for a great laugh.
Sleeping babies that love to snuggle each other...
2 awesome eaters that eat pretty much whatever and make meal times entertaining...
The way Molly makes Maggie so happy without even doing anything...
A fun day with Mr. Potato head parts....
This one might be my very favorite of that day...
2 sweet little girls that have different sweet little personalities and love to play with each other...
Such awesome fashion sense...
The most creative way to watch your favorite movie....
6 comments:
Your girls are so darling! I absolutely love the way you dress them, and all their hair stuff! Where do you buy Maggie's headbands?
That afro would fit in very well around where we live.
haha the curly fro picture is so awesome!! think how cool that would look all spray painted! it'd be awesome for a clown costume! haha i love how she knew it looked goofy :) cute girls!
Holy frizz head!!! I agree with Brittany, you'll have to remember that for Halloween next year, she could be an aerobic instructor from the '80's!
I love how these two love each other, so cute!!!
what great moments you are capturing! You have such cute and fun little girls!!!! :)
Love the poodle hair! Too cute!
Post a Comment