Friday, January 7, 2011

Snuggly Sisters...

I love babies in snuggly cozy jamies X that by two and we have snuggly sisters!!! These guys are so sweet to each other especially at night time after they have baths, we read a book, say prayers, brush teeth there is a little rough housing that goes on before we settle them down for bed. This is one of my most favorite times- both girls laugh harder than ever and tackle each other with "lovies and slobber kisses" as Molly calls it. These pictures capture it all....









I sure loves these two little bugs!

2 comments:

Janet said...

I love this post! I promise you will be so glad you took all these pictures and wrote it all down, what sweet memories for all of us!
Love you all!

Jenny said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment! To answer your question, the knot dress pattern was only $7. It is well worth it. The directions are super easy too. Happy Sewing;)