Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Celebrating America's Birthday!!!

These cute little jumpers were perfect for Sunday before the 4th... They looked so darn cute and might be my new favorite little dresses... They were both so happy and good @ church and looked adorable...




 We decided to brave the heat and go to the park for the celebrations, we got there a little later in the morning and it was already so hot-we didn't stay long at all.. Just long enough to let Molly go on a ride while Maggie played at the park and then loaded up to go home with some cotton candy.. next year we have to go earlier!! Molly had a blast and Maggie was way grumpy.... Molly didn't really have anything 4th of Julyish, I just never found anything I loved so I just whipped up this little t-shirt for her and it was perfect, except by the end of the day it was filthy...
 Little Miss Grumpy Pants..
 She loved this thing and wanted to go on way more great rides as she told me later...
 
Janet had taken the truck and parked it on the black hill earlier in the day so we didn't have to rush up to get a good spot to watch the fireworks. The truck saved our spot and we were right o the edge over-looking the city. It was a giant play-pen for the girls so I didn't have to worry about them running away or off the the mountain for that matter...ahem Maggie! So this was perfect Maggie had a great nap so she was in a much happier and goofy mood. Some of the fireworks scared Molly a bit, but over all she loved it. Maggie was pretty busy, but seemed to enjoy herself. They were both asleep before I made it out of the parking lot. It was a wonderful HOT 4th of July....
Being Silly waiting for the show to start...


 Grandma Janet, Molly, Clint, and Maggie
 

 Our Family Picture, out of every one Janet took Molly had her finger in her nose in ALL of them.. It is our real life so it is what it is right! I love it!
 
I thought this was funny- Both my babies in the same dress except Molly was 9 mo. old and Maggie is 16.5 mo. old.... That just goes to show the size difference in the two... Maggie is super tiny and Molly was a little chunky!!!

No comments: