We decided to tag along with Janet this past weekend to visit Abbey. We have yet to see her house so we really needed to get up and see it I mean it has been a whole year...It was time! So Molly was in perfect behavior all week because I bribed her with seeing Mya the whole week. It was awesome. We also got to see Ashley's new place since they just moved back. Molly and Mya love each other so much and get a long really well. I know the anticipation of this little trip for both Mol and Mya was almost unbearable they were so excited. Molly loved every single second of it all. Maggie wants to be a big kid, but is still just a little too little so she was really trying to fit right in with all their craziness....It was a far too short trip, but a well worth it trip.
It wouldn't be a trip without a stop at "Astro Burger"
-Molly and Mya Best Buddies
Zachary
Part of the Crew
Dave and Ashley
After dinner we headed to Abbey's. Matt was so cute to play with the girls on the grass, they giggled and giggled and giggled...The weather was perfect and a great break from all the heat we have been having.
The first morning all a little goofy from just waking up. These girls could laugh with each other all day long!!!
The girls love to have tubbies together, I think every time they are around each other they have at least one!
I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, my camera went on hiatus without me and didn't work right. But was had an awesome time, the kids even stayed with a baby sitter one night so we could go to a comedy show... We also hit up the SLC Farmers Market and Gateway... Cant wait to go again. Thanks Matt and Abbey for letting us invade you and Thanks Janet for letting us tag along with ya!
3 comments:
I tried to call you, so we could see you guys
Those pictures are so much fun! I am so glad you guys came. Hope it happens again soon!
I loved being able to kidnap you guys for the weekend. It's such a treat to have all 4 of my grand babies in the same place!
GOOD TIMES!!!
Post a Comment