We have been pretty crazy around here the last couple weeks. Molly has had swim lessons, lots of play dates,and we have been helping Clint get things started for school. We have been busy, but soaking up every ounce of summer that we have left- only a few short weeks unfortunately. 
Clint taught Maggie this little move with her hand and Molly decided to try it out for the picture!
This kid sure loves treats and what not, but more often than not she asks for a snack that consists of fruits or veggies.. Her favorites are carrots, cucumbers, and apples that she likes to eat whole not cut up... One day I was getting Maggie down for a nap and Molly asked if I would cut cut cut a cucumber for her and put it in a bag. I said I would after Mag was asleep and to put it on the counter. I came out and this is what I saw, her eating the cucumber peal and all...SHE ATE THE WHOLE THING!!!!!!!!!!!
Another proof, I cut up a bunch and put them in seperate little bags in the fridge for her to grab when she needs a snack, I had 5 bags in there one morning and by the next afternoon they were all gone.
Sweet Sisters, I am so glad they have each other. They love to play together..
Once fall rolls around she will no longer be a little girl... she starts pre-school.I was okay with it till I realized it starts in a few weeks and am kinda starting to freak out now!
We came home from swimming lessons and I was spraying weeds. Molly came out in this get-up and I about died. How awesome is her outfit....Raged hair, swim-suit, goggles around her neck, and sweater boots on a little car that she is getting to big for...AWESOME!
Then there is this radness....Gosh I love this spunky little lady
Ally taught her how to pull someone on a blanket so this is Mol and Mags favorite new thing to do...
Swimming Lessons has come to an end, although I think I am going to put her in the last session. She has the best swim teacher ever and had a blast. She progressed so much in the 2 short weeks and I was so proud of how brave she has gotten and how long she can hold her breath under water.After the first week she ditched the goggles that her teacher wanted them to wear. She was okay with opening her eyes under water without them so no big deal!
Molly has been missing Ally so much so when Mindi asked if she could play during the day twice last week Molly about died. She had the time of her life...I sure miss that little sweetheart!
1 comment:
Lots of summer fun! I'm so glad she loves veges...awesome!!!!
Post a Comment