We were headed to Springdale/Zion to go to the "Flying Monkey" and have dinner, when we decided before hand we would let the girls play down by the river. My dad decided to get some tubes and take them down the river a tiny bit. Cody and Clint tag teamed getting them up the river a bit then had the girls and one of them go down and my dad was at the end before it got to little rapids to catch the tube. Molly was scared the first time cuz she went alone, but after that her and Maggie had a blast. It is something I hope we can do more especially when they get a little bigger.
Grandpa Steve and Molly J...see her little head poking up?
Uncle Cody and Maggie
Clint and Maggie
Our niece Peri was down for a visit and tagged along too..
Clint and Molly
Maggie loved playing in the water most of all..This kid could play in the water every second of every day if I let her.
1 comment:
I want to float down the river!!!!
What a fun day....
Post a Comment