Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Gymnast...

With nothing going on in the summer aside from a week of swim lessons in a week Molly was not going to be in anything- I thought to keep my sanity and her boredom to a minimum we would sign her up for gymnastics- I was procrastinating a lot and then Kara called me and said Sadie was going to do it and asked if we wanted to sign Molly up for the same class! I asked Molly and she was so so excited- 
I was so hesitant because anyone that knows Molly knows she is terrified to be flipped, thrown, stood upside down! She FREAKS out so tumbling would be a scary thing for her- So I was so nervous to see how she would do on her first day! She ROCKED it and did everything her favorite thing was flipping over the bar-go figure! So all in all I think this is going to be really good for her and she loves it so much we actually signed her up to go twice a week instead of once for the summer-when school starts we will probably go to once a week we will see! 
This morning she asked what our plans were for today and I said "You have gymnastics" She said " YEAH, you have got to be kidding me I LOVE gymnastics" It is an added bonus that Sadie is in her class and they alternate play dates after at each others houses! So proud of Molly for being so brave!





 Some Balance Beam action-kicks
 Walking backwards on the Beam
 Straight Jumps into each ring

No comments: