Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Late m&m Monday...

yes it is Tuesday, Monday got away from me too fast.... The pictures today are of the cards Molly and Maggie made for Clint for Fathers day. I think they turned out pretty cute- the top one is the front of Molly's card and it says "Happy Fathers Day- I Love you- Molly"

Molly:
1*After she gave Clint her Fathers day present she said "Happy Valentines day, now where is my present dad?"
2*Has been extremely difficult the past week- said things like"I don't want you to be my mom anymore, I just need a dad!" "I just don't want you to love me anymore" " i don't love you right now" "we just can't be friends I just won't"
Yes it has been really awesome!
3* She has had to spend a lot of time in her room thinking about how she is talking and acting and when she comes out she is a new kid- I think she just needs a little break from what is going on to re-group I think she is really trying to figure out how to control all these new emotions- we will get through it and my sweet Molly is still in there...
4* She has been asking me how she can earn money to earn more LaLaLoopsy's this kid well both kids are obsessed....
5* She just started Gymnastics and LOVES it she wants to go every day and can't contain her excitement on the Gymnastic day- we do a play date with Sadie after so she also looks forward to that either Molly goes to their house or Sadie comes here. It has been something really fun for her to do in the middle of the week.
6* She told me the other day "Mom, you wanna go on a date?" I said "Where would you like to go on our date?" Molly then told me in all seriousness "Lets go to Wal-Mart and buy some cucumbers come home and eat them, does that sound like a good idea for a date-lets do it mom"
Maggie:
1*Maggie and Molly's roles have been reversed-usually Mag is the one that makes me crazy most the time but lately I think she has really turned a corner, she is so much easier and sweeter by the day!
2*She could sit and color or paint for hours and is so proud of her work and wants to put it on the fridge right after
3*She is really into babies and kinda over took Molly's big baby and re-named her Rosie and treats her like a real baby nap time, food time, snuggle time, stroller time....Its pretty cute
4*Molly got her really into Candy Land and as you can see in her "Dad questions" above
5*She can un-buckle her top buckle on her car seat which is really starting to drive me crazy cuz she un-buckles it while we are driving and we have to stop to fix it!
6*Asks me for Cheetos every single day or Peanut Butter M&Ms which are really the peanut ones...

1 comment:

Michelle_Alayne said...

Way cute ideas for Father's Day Cards. Love their answers. :)