Monday, June 25, 2012

m&m Mondays...


Molly:
1* She has been a whole new kid this week back to my sweet Molly which much less anger at the world so to speak- thank goodness
2* Takes her big LaLa Loopsy with us everywhere and has to have her buckled in the seat
3*If she knows she is going to see/play with one of her friends it is the best bribe to get her to do certain things or act nice- she LOVES friends
4*We switched her to 2 days of gymnastics instead of 1, I think she is going to love it although today she told me the bar freaked her out, but she will try next time
5* Has been so sweet in asking to snuggle for just one more minutes before we get going in the mornings! 
 6* The last two times the girls and I have gone to Gap with my mom we have had to try stuff on- I usually have Molly try things on to make sure they fit right- well the last two times we have picked a dress out for her to try on last and once it is on it doesn't come off we buy it while its on her  and she wears it the rest of the day-Last time she came out to show me and I said I loved it and she said "Good cuz I am not taking it off okay. I am wearing it outta this place" 
Girl after my own heart!
 
Maggie:
1* She is really good to play by herself if I am in the room and she is near me- she usually just tags along wherever I go, she will bring her toys to play with by me, but always stays close- if she does go play by herself it is for a very short period of time!
2* She has been obsessed with baby Rosy which is Molly's doll named baby Belle- she has kinda taken her over and she is the same size as Mag-She loves her feeds her tucks her in changes her clothes the whole bit!
3*She sees something she wants and says "I get dat for my bird-day otay Mommy" 
4*If she is ever having a freak out we just talk about our trip to Disney Land this fall and she gets way into it and calms her right down!
5* She role plays as Tangled on a daily basis and I am always Flynn Ryder and Clint is the Prince- If she ever needs help with something she always says "Come help me Flynn Ryder or Prince" whichever one of us is near!
6* This kid LOVES shoes loves getting new ones and loves putting different ones on all day long- she usually has a shoe of choice for a few days then moves on to another for the next few days...

1 comment:

Nikki and Tipper said...

They are both prett awesome!! I have shoe envy! I looked at their cute shoes and think about Lexi's crocs!