MOLLY:
1* This girl could eat a whole watermelon by herself in one day if I'd let her. If we get one I usually cut it in half then in little pieces. She asks for it all day every day that we have it... She is a true watermelon head!
2* She is spelling and writing words like crazy, I need to take some pictures of things I find she has written on . She knows how to spell/read quite a few words and it blows me away.. She can spell/read: him, tree, on, pop,mom,dad,Maggie,Molly, dog, cat, he, it- that's all I can think of write now
3* She loves to play the color game in the car where you guess what color she is thinking of
4* She can sing the whole song "Welcome to the 60s" from the Hairspray CD
5* She gets to start gymnastics this week with her buddy Sadie and is super excited
6*We got a new Candy Land game and Molly wants to play it all day everyday she loves this game and usually wins-she is a good sport even if she loses and loves to help Maggie play too!
MAGGIE:
1* She had an awful herpes virus down the inside of her throat last week a lot like hand/foot/mouth and it was awful she couldn't eat or drink and didn't sleep at all at night... it lasted about a week and was horrible! Her little buddy got it too and the Dr. told them that it was probably from the splash pad! Mag was there the day she got it so we are not going to those for a while!
2* Since hearing Molly always play princesses and giving us all someone to be she has started to do it- Sat. night she came up to Clint and I and said "Lets play princesses-Mom be Ariel, I be Tangled, and Dad be Prince" then while in nursery she was climbing up the slide held her hand out to be with the most serious face and said "Help me Flynn Ryder! Help me Flynn Ryder" I about died then she came up to me after that in the same very serious sweet voice and said "Dance with me Flynn Ryder" She is usually Tangled!
3* She puts on twirly skirts or dress ups and asks me to turn on the "Tangled" songs or other fun songs for her to dance to and always says "Mom I just wanna dance otay Mom"
4* She had an Echo this past week and rocked it! She was so brave and grown up!
5* In her sleep the other night when I was moving her she said "Mom I just need a Diet Coke" again I died laughing-she says the funniest things!
No comments:
Post a Comment