Monday, May 26, 2008

7 MOnths Old...

Our little Moll-Ball is 7 months old today! I can't believe she is so big already she is just growing like a little weed. She can roll all over the stinkin house and can get up on her hands and knees-but gets too frustrated and cries because she doesn't get that she has to move her hands and knees. She is so vocal now and she says,"da da da da da" Clint gets great joy out of this and we both can't wait till she says real words. Her little voice is so cute so I will add a video when I can get it to work. She eats like a maniac and loves to see new places and things. She is getting more and more shy around strangers and when she wakes up everyone makes her a little shy. We love you Molly J. Here are a few different pictures for the past month.

1.Making Candy Lays for Uncle Ky 2.Black Liquorice-Yuck! 3.Under the Crib 4. Trying to suck on Dolls binki 5.Ray of Sunshine 6. Just being a Sweetheart 7.Uncle Ky @ Graduation 8.Learning to drive 8. Future Blogger

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brielle she is so so cute! Thanks for stopping by! I love blogging it is the best way to keep tabs on everyone!

Josh and Amber said...

Piage went through a phase with strangers and other people on them making her shy, or pout and cry. Especially after just waking up. But she's grown out of that now and just smiles at everybody! I love it!

Branden and Courtney said...

I remember when mom gave her that licorice. she thought you would have a cow, but did it anyway.. it was so funny. i'm glad you agreed and took the picture. she's sooo cute, and it was so fun to have her talk to me on the phone. it's hard being far away knowing everyone else is so close to you guys. But i'm so excited to see you guys next weekend.

Lyndy Butler said...

Brielle, Today I saw you at Target I wanted to talk to you about how cute your kiddo is and I didn't cuz I am wierd and didn't wanna feel like a blog stalker. So, THe next Time I see you I definitely will but until then. Molly is Darling!