So while we were in Logan we went to this store and I got some fabric- It was so cute and I thought what could I make with this and decided to attempt at making a sundress for little babe. And we had success. It was so much fun to figure out how to make it without a pattern or anything, and the best part is that it fits. I was so proud of myself and Clint even said it was "darling" he doesn't ever have any comments about her clothes. I was just thrilled. So take a look at my newest creation:
My little model in her new DRESS.....
Front of the Dress and the Back of the Dress...
6 comments:
I am very impressed! You did an AWESOME job! It is way cute!! I'm helpless when it comes to sewing, I don't even know where to start!
That is a dang cute dress. You are my little martha stewart friend!
I can't believe you just did that! You continually amaze me, I'm so glad you are my daughter. (thanks to Kara for sharing Brielle with me!)
I love you!
I am SO proud of you!!! I knew it would be perfect! Thank goodness for Hobby Lobby eh?! Molly's cute little body in it makes it that much cuter too!
Very cute indeed!!
I love the dress! I can't believe you made it! I so wish I had that talent to sit down and sew things!! I am very impressed! It's too cute!
Post a Comment