Sunday, May 4, 2008
Our fun Weekend
What a great weekend we just had. We had the opportunity to travel to Logan,Utah to see Matt and Abbey graduate. We are so excited for them and were so happy to share in their exciting time. Although the car trip was not that fun, especially with a baby who is done with her car seat by Provo. We made it though and had some great family bonding time. We went to the graduation and then went to a place called Celebration Park(I think) Where they have a bunch of fun rides. Matt, Kyle, and Abbey bungee jumped and went on the Sonic Boom, and the rest of us rode the Swing, Sling Shot thingy(I dont know what it is called) and then we rode the Go-Carts. Ky won that race but I spun out Janet and she is never going to let me forget how mad she is about it. All in all it was a great trip and we are glad to be home, but had so much fun and loved hanging out with our great family. We love you guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Hey Brielle, my brother graduated this weeekend up there too! I wish I could of been there. Molly is getting so big. Tell your mom hi for me!
Ahhh! I miss family bonding trips SOOOO Much! Next time, how about ya'll come and bond in Virginia!
Glad you guys had fun, sorry we couldn't play. but life goes on. I'm so excited to come down next week. Ryan is too but thats because he's going golfing.. boys.
I demand a rematch on the go-carts!
I am going to pay the dude for a faster car next time. Payback is coming, you don't want to be on my list!
Good thing I love you!
P.S.
To Ashley and Dave: We missed you so much! It would have been so great to have you there. I am so excited to see you this summer!
fun pics. it was a great trip. Mack did so well in the car, I was very pleased. especially cause i was a solo parent much of the time. the celebration centre pics look so fun but so scary!
Post a Comment