Sometimes when I get ready in the morning I put Molly in the sick to keep her occupied and happy so that I can have 2 hands and get ready faster. She loves to look at herself in the mirror and smile and then look at me to see if I am looking at her. It is so cute. I just love that sweet little face.

Molly got a hold of her first Sucker--- The tub was the best place for this big event to take place. She loved it so much and learned how to hold the stick the right way. After a few times of the sucker going in stick first. Such a Goof Ball.

2 comments:
that is a super great idea. i need anything i can get so i can get ready easier. i have a walker in my bathroom but Mack is not into it anymore. How did all your new hairbows turn out?
So fun! Next time she can do that in her little swimming pool in the back yard.
She is so cute, I'm missing my Molly time!
Love Grandma Jan
Post a Comment