Saturday, May 31, 2008

Molly is so Rich...

This past week we have been babysitting the Matheson girls. It was a lot of fun and they acted the best that they ever have. It is good to be done,but we really enjoyed being there and playing with them for 4 days. They are so much fun and so cute. They always have the funniest things to say. For instance Brinkley who is 7 now, but when she was 4 she still took naps and Mindi said she would fight me about it- well she was right. I got the door slammed on me and sweet little Brinks said, " I hate you, You are the meanest babysitter ever- followed by You are so selfish and rude." Mind you Brinkley couldn't say her "r"s very well so it was way funny and Clint and I couldn't help but laugh. Well that brings me to my next story. Last night we took all 3 girls to the movies and then to In-N-Out Burger or as Ally calls it "Outside Burger". Molly was in a high chair eating some french fries and out of no where that same Brinkley from 3 years ago looked at me and we had this cute conversation:

Brinkley: "Brielle, Molly is so lucky."
Me:"Why is she so lucky"
Brinks: "Because she is so, so rich."
Me:"What do you mean, she is rich?"
Brinks:" I don't mean with money."
Me:"Okay what do you mean?"
Brinkley:"She is rich with LOVE, everyone just loves her so so much, so that makes her Rich with love."

I just thought that was the sweetest thing ever, that little stinker 3 years ago is so smart and so sweet with my Molly J. I just think she is the greatest. Love you Brinks and thanks for opening my eyes by telling me that little bit of information. How true is that. Rich with Love.


I don't have a pic of the girls but this is one Brinks took!

7 comments:

Abbey said...

How cute! I agree with Brinkley.... EVERYONE loves the Moll Ball!! Especially her Aunt Abbey who gets to come squeeze her little toosh in three days!!

Branden and Courtney said...

that is soooo cute. i'm glad you guys had fun watching them.. kids say the darnest things don't they... I'm so excited for you guys to come up this weekend. Park City will be so much fun.

photography by Mikki said...

Ok. You and Molly officially made me baby hungry today. I've never gotten that until 3o seconds ago...how cute is Molly!!!! I love how funny the Matheson girls are too- how funny!

photography by Mikki said...

I love her Warrior "cheek" too:)
Right now I'm charging $100 for sessions that are for babies or kids. But you do get a disk of fully edited high res. images that you can print wherever you'd like. I can email you an info sheet if you want. I know most photographers make ya pay for all the prints, or you only get a few images, but you'll get everything that looks good:)

Kevyn said...

Molly can't help but be rich when she has such a good Mamma as you Brielle...

The Kitchens said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever heard!! Molly is very rich! How could she not be with all that cute fatness!?!

kate said...

So cute!! Rich in deed!