Also, this weekend my cousin Marissa had her baby blessing and their was a family party because my cousin came home. It was so fun to be with family and just enjoy each others company. We especially had to make sure to take a picture with Grandpa Ferron because Molly doesn't have any pictures with him. It was a very fun and exciting weekend, but I am glad it is over and ready to relax.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
The Move
Well this week was very, very, very CRAZY! We decided to move basically on Monday night so Tuesday we started to move stuff in. Clint had to work during the days and then on Tuesday night I had a class and then on Wednesday and Thursday night Clint worked at the Factory. So I did a lot of it by myself because Clint had to work. And as for Molly's teething it was a false alarm, instead she had a cold and it was so sad. So on top of moving we had to deal with a not so happy baby girl, and all I really wanted to do was snuggle her and make her feel better, but it was hard to just do that with all this moving to do. On Friday we had a lot of help, Clint's Parents, Clint, Kyle, Ky's friend Tim and me finished off the big move and Janet helped with so much of the cleaning and she is a very good mother in law for sure, I sure lucked out. I hear all these stories of how crazy and mean peoples mother in laws are, but not mine she is so sweet and would do anything for us or anyone else. Thanks Janet you were the best help! Well all is said and done now and all we have left is to put a few more things in their rightful place. When it is all pulled together we will take some pictures.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I am so happy for you guys that your move is over. Ours starts on Saturday and we are definitely NOT looking forward to it!! However, we'll be an hour and a half closer to you guys so it should be worth it!
I was going to call you today... I needed to chat...
Yes, i'm just starting to take pictures. :) I love it! What kind of camera did you get? I love the pictures of molly. HEY!!! I want you to make me a bow for my hair. There's a cute white one at Pasta right now.. i want it big like that, but black and with a silver jewel in the center. is that possible?
I had no idea you were moving. Where did you move to? I hope you are closer to me! Good luck with all the moving stuff. I know it sucks.
it was so fun seeing you guys this last weekend. we can't wait to come back.. i love how molly just stares at Ryan. it cracks me up. o and her dress is darling. let me know about that armore thingy (the dresser)
Hi Brielle, I want to start blogging with you! I just started a blog, I want you to be my first blogger partner ! Luv Kevyn
You are such a sweetie! It's easy to be a nice mother in law when you have such a terrific daughter-in-law!
Hey this is Rachelle from photography class...such a cute blog! And some really cute pictures..good job! Mandi Ward is my sister-in-law...looks like you know Mikki her twin who is awesome at photography!
Hi Brielle, I sooooo agree with you that your mother in law Janet is the best person ever. I love working with her, and I see all that she does for everybody all the time. She is always so willing to help me out whenever I need her to work for me. She also thinks I have the worst job in the world, and she will still work for me if I need her to! Your little baby is so cute Brielle. Janet always tells me that you are the best mother ever, but I alwlays knew you would be. I love you Brielle! Luv, Kevyn
Post a Comment